Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I can't believe another year has gone by... A good friend of Andrew & I told us that once Albany started school that time would really speed up. I think he may have been right! We've had a good year. We saw Albany start kindergarten and dance. Andrew received funding for grants he's been working on. And I enrolled in school (finally) and begin in January. And we bought our first home. God has truly blessed us!

We've faced some pretty difficult situations this year, as well. It has strengthened Andrew and I as a couple and I can say, at least for me, going through the difficult has taught me to stand my ground and to speak up when needed (and that timing and leading is crucial on when to talk and when to stay silent). It has taught me that revealing a problem does not make you the problem, it is simply exposing the problem. It's taught me the importance of healthy, loving friendships. It's taught me that the truth truly does set you free. And it has taught me that forgiveness and the Holy Spirit bring healing and guidance on what to do next.

I am full of joy, full of peace, and overfilled with excitement of what is to come. I'm enjoying this time with my family for Christmas. And I look forward to what is in store in 2012. May each of you have a very Merry Christmas and may 2012 bring you health, happiness, and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment